Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's time!

It's time for testing at CCSE!! Are you ready?  In order to help your son do his best on the test, please help me by getting him to bed early and ensuring he is ON TIME for school every day this coming week.   We will begin testing immediately and I don't want any of my students to miss out on any of the tests.  If you signed up to be a proctor, please come early so that you can get to the classroom right way.  If you can, a light healthy snack that he can share with others would be a great thing to send in to school...

Our boys are going to do very well on the SAT10.  I know that with Mrs. Chacon working very hard in reading and social studies and with me working very hard on math and science, your son should be very prepared to go "above and beyond" in the test.   Thanks for all of YOUR hard work and support this year.   I appreciate you!

No comments:

Post a Comment